Hetalia @ Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hetalia @ Hogwarts

Draco Dormiens...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quidditch Field

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Make sure you schedule your House Team's practice!
Back to top Go down
http://aphhogwarts.my-rpg.com
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Feliciano yawned and let out a great "Ve~" as he dipped his brush into a smooth mixture of red and orange. He liked to sit at the edge of the Quidditch field and watch the players practice.

The Italian wasn't a Quidditch player himself, but he loved to watch the great swooping movements and colorful uniforms clash. This time Feliciano decided he'd quietly paint some of their graceful maneuvers. While he painted Feliciano wistfully dreamed of being as cool as Alfred in Gryffindor, or awesome as Gilbo in Slytherin and be able to fly on a broom effortlessly.

Truthfully, Feliciano was a bit of a dunce when it came to a lot of things besides muggle arts and cooking. He moved his single hair curl out of the way as the wind pushed it against his vision and continued to paint.

There was a robust stomach growl and immediately Feliciano wished he had brought his special boxed pasta with him.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:24 am

Kiku stoically walked to the edges of the Quidditch pitch. He had wanted to get a better view of it and Ravenclaw part of the castle didn't exactly show much besides the edge of the stands. And so, Kiku took a trip out, bringing with him a couple of sandwiches and a water bottle just in case he got hungry for lunch later on.

It was near the end of Kiku's journey around the Quidditch pitch that he saw the painting boy. Normally, he would've let the boy alone, but he was interested in the type of painting that the boy would do and looked over his shoulder. "What are you painting? It looks... nice..."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:43 am

"Ah! Uhm I'm trying to paint the moment right before that Gryffindor seeker right there catches the snitch! Its really fun! ...But its hard to get a good look at the snitch since it moves around so fast!"

He looked away from his work and made a huge smile as he seemed to bounce, "Hi! I'm Vargas...I mean my last name is Vargas! My name is Feliciano! What's your name?"

Feliciano gave out a hand that was slightly colorful with dried paint.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Kiku raised his eyebrows. "Why don't you take a muggle picture and then paint from that? That'd be much easier." Kiku suggested. "The Snitch moves too fast for my eyes too, that's why I'm a Chaser."

Kiku grimaced slightly before taking Feliciano's hand. "I'm Kiku Honda. Just Kiku will be fine. I don't have nicknames..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm

"You're chaser? That's so cool!! Nice to meet you!" Feliciano grinned.

Feliciano rested the canvas on his lap, "=__= Sorry my hands are all dirty...My uniform is too...I always forget the spell to clean it up!"

The Italian sighed and squinted at the Quidditch field, "Muggle cameras are nice...but it just isn't the same as painting from life. Its fun to try to capture the moment as its happening, you know? Would you like to take a look?"

Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Kiku smiled and sat down next to Feliciano. "I'm a Chaser, but I'm not good. My parents just wanted me to do this." He looked at Feliciano's clothes and hands. "Do you want me to clean it for you? I know the spell." He pulled out his wand and tapped it against his leg.

"I'd love to look. Is that all right though? Its still a rough draft. And are you going to make it move too?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:34 pm

"Ah! Could you? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You're such a nice person, Kiku!" Feliciano bubbled with gratitude.

"And of course! It'd be an honor for you to look! ^ワ^I've got the basic sketch with base colors...and hopefully I can get it to move properly! The last time I tried to bewitch my painting to move the canvas wouldn't stop hitting me!!!" Feliciano's voice seemed to become more unsteady as he remembered the horrible painting attacking him.

pale

He handed Kiku the heavy canvas as he smiled widely in anticipation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Kiku nodded as he listened to the conversation and took the painting from Feliciano. It was a good drawing but then again, Kiku wasn't a good artist to begin with so he wasn't a good judge. He handed it back to Feliciano.

"It's good. I can only draw landscapes. Who are the people? I don't recognize them."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:12 pm

"Hmmmn...The one on the left is uh..uhm...I'm actually not sure =__=;;; I just think their hair color is pretty to paint. Ve~"

Feliciano poked at his painting where there was a silver dot, "I don't really know him that well...but the silver haired one is Gilbert Beilschmidt. He's really cool!"

His stomached roared again and Feliciano remembered he was still hungry. "I'm hungry....=___= I wish I brought some pasta..."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Kiku smiled when he heard Feliciano's reply. "It's okay you don't know the other one. You'll meet him soon enough." He heard Feliciano's stomach growl and picked up his packed lunch.
"I have some sandwiches if you want. I don't know if you'd like my sandwiches though..." Kiku brought out the carefully arranged sandwiches and held one out for Feli.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Feliciano suddenly stood up, "Really???? Wowwww!! You're pretty understanding and so kind, Kiku!!! Thank you!!!" He threw his arms around the raven haired boy and gave him a tight hug.

"For now on let's be friends!! Someday I'll make you some pasta to thank you!! >w<" Feliciano finally released Kiku Honda and looked like the portrait of happiness with his wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:02 am

Kiku gasped when Feli hugged him. He wasn't used to being hugged but still! It was so tight! Kiku breathed a sigh of relief and calmed himself down by rubbing his forehead. "I'm happy that I was able to save you from being starved. I thought that I was going to use those sandwiches..."
Kiku tilted his head at the boy's offer. "You really don't have to repay me. I'm just happy with making a friend with you. Not many people want to talk to me in the first place so... please don't repay me." Kiku sighed. "Just eat the sandwiches please they're getting colder."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 pm

The Italian enjoyed the sandwiches more than he anticipated, "These are great! You must be a great cook, because people always call me a picky eater. =__=;; What kind of sandwich is it? Smile"

Feliciano gratefully took part in the sandwiches again feeling almost immediate relief in his hungry stomach. He swallowed one large bite, "Why won't people talk to you, Kiku? You're such a nice person! If they only took the time to see..."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 pm

"These are just simple sandwiches. I just slapped some of the beef that they serve at lunch on bread." He gasped when he saw the Italian boy practically shoved the sandwich down his throat. "A-A-Are you sure you should be doing that to yourself? You'll choke yourself!" He scolded.
Pulling out his wand, he cut the sandwiches into smaller pieces so Feliciano could swallow them whole as he wished. "There. You won't choke with these."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Feliciano's eyes widened, "Wowww!!! Thank you, Kiku!!!<3<3<3 How do you remember all those spells???"

The Italian shuffled his feet timidly and looked towards the Quidditch field. He watched the red and green blurs zoom across the sky. "I'm glad I came to paint here today so I could meet you and become friends! ^ワ^"

He turned to his new friend again, "=_= That's right! What made you come here today? Ve~"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Kiku blushed as he heard Feliciano give him compliments, his parents hadn't done that in years. "I'm not that good. There are other people who are better than me." But he smiled anyway.

"I... uh... wanted to see if the field had changed from the storms this summer. I have to practice sooner or later." Kiku stuttered, he felt uncomfortable talking so... informally to Feliciano.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 pm

"Ehhh??? Really??? " Feliciano scanned the field a second time. "Nnnn....There was a lot of rain over the summer...so now the grass is nice and green! I bet it'll be really fun to play Quidditch...or soccer! I think I'll paint that next!"

The Italian seemed to phase at out of consciousness as he closed his eyes to a tight squint and 'Ve~d' yet again.

He smiled at Kiku.

"Don't be so humble, Kiku! You're really smart! You're in Ravenclaw after all! I'm kind of weak...but I promise I'll be a good friend!!!  ̄ワ ̄" Feliciano offered his pinky.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Kiku frowned a bit at the mention of 'soccer'. He knew that Italians loved that sport a little too much and he quickly vowed to himself to not mention it in Feli's presence.

"It doesn't matter what house I'm in. It just means that I have a little of a... barrier to get over. Just think of the people in Ravenclaw who aren't smart. I was tempted to be like that when I got here." He stared at Feli's pinky and smiled a little. He raised his own pinky and joined the others to make a little promise. "I also promise to be a good friend."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 pm

The moment after their pinky swear was complete, Feliciano hugged Kiku yet again. He was always a touchy feely person, and he loved to express himself through hugs or other physical actions.

"Ne, Ne, Kiku! Since we're friends now, can I watch you practice?? Maybe we can play soccer sometime? Or...or we can make pasta together!!! And then we can eat pasta together!! Ah! Then we can take a siesta and wake up and eat some more pasta!!!!!!!!!" Feliciano appeared to have become over excited as his voice grew an octave higher with each sentence.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Kiku froze when Feli hugged him again. No matter how many times this person was going to hug him, he wasn't going to get used to it. At all. He listened quietly as the boy rattled off his thoughts.
"I'll let you know when I practice. My broom is still at home. My Host Mom here wanted to check it before she sent it to me." He frowned at the thought of the pasta Feli was proposing they make. "I'm not really used to pasta. How about we make pasta one day and then we try some of my food the next? We'll take turns."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:03 pm

"^_^ Okay!!! That sounds like fun!!!"

Feliciano's mind wandered as he tried to picture the different kinds of food Kiku usually ate at his home. He had read about a lot of different kinds of foods all over the world and at one point Feliciano even aspired to paint each one of them...but he soon grew distracted and had forgotten about that project. "What's your favorite food, Kiku???"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 pm

"My favorite food? It's either Noodles, Mochi or Green Tea Ice cream. You should have some when my family mails some over." Kiku picked at the grass and thought about his family. He wished that his parents weren't angry at him for going to this school.
"But I guess that you like pasta?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 pm

Feliciano nodded intensely "Pasta is absolute favorite! Wowww! Are you able to do Legilimency??? How did you know???"
The Italian's eyes seemed to glass over with admiration for a moment before he stopped to look confused.

"Eh..Excuse me...I'm not so sure I understand...Are you staying with host parents when you're not at Hogwarts? That must be really interesting!" :O
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:32 am

"I'm not good enough to learn Legilimency... there are other people smarter than me." Kiku stammered his answer. He tried not to blush furiously at the compliment.
Kiku nodded at Feliciano's other question. "Yes. My family thought that it would be nice for me to come to England and learn about other cultures but I got my letter when I was here and so they send me back to England every year. I only go back to Japan every summer. Don't you go back to Italy? I assume that you also have family living there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quidditch Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Quidditch Field Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Field
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next