Hetalia @ Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hetalia @ Hogwarts

Draco Dormiens...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FAQ

Go down 
+3
Mikkel Ødegård
Toris Lorinaitis
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: FAQ   FAQ EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Have any doubts? Ask and we'll answer.
Back to top Go down
http://aphhogwarts.my-rpg.com
Toris Lorinaitis

Toris Lorinaitis

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:04 am

Hi, there~ I kind of need to ask if I could change Lithuania's house. @_@;;; I made a mistake in picking Hufflepuff. He's quite brave! So can houses be changed?
Back to top Go down
Mikkel Ødegård

Mikkel Ødegård

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Sure!
I mean, I still didn't look around to see if you played him in Hufflepuff already. If you made any posts there, can you delete them? =) As soon as I get home I can put you in Gryffidor? Or whatever house you want him to be in. ^^
Back to top Go down
Toris Lorinaitis

Toris Lorinaitis

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:59 pm

I didn't post anything in the Hufflepuff house yet. xD'' And I'd prefer Gryyffindor~ Thank you, Mikkel~
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:25 am

Hey! I'm sorry if this is a bother! But I have two questions and I wasn't sure where to ask and if I should!

1. Is it alright if I link to this site to friends who might be interested? It'd be from my DA (deviantart) account. I don't know if anyone would respond, but I was thinking it might be a good idea since there are still some missing major countries. :O >w< It might be a stupid question, but I thought I'd just be sure it was okay before I did anything!

2.What exactly do the rules mean by saying "IC ≠ OOC" @_@ I'm still completely new to RPing so I'm not sure what its refering to!

Thank you so much in advance!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikkel Ødegård

Mikkel Ødegård

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm

1) SURE!~ It's okay to link this to whoever you think might be interested. =) This is not a closed RP, and anyone can join. I'd love if more people joined, since yes, most countries are still available.

2) It means RP things should be kept here. We don't want people having real life issues because of RP. Everyone's here to have fun and a few laughs, so yeah... In Character ≠ Out Of Character. =)

AND I promise I'll show up more and I'll be a better mod. orz I'm just being busy with Holidays and parties. x_x And I'll probably be around-but-not-really until January 5th.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Ah!! Thank you so much for replying ans answering my questions!!! Very Happy Hahaha You already are a good mod!! X3 I totally know how it is. @_@ I've been busy too!

Hope to hear from ya soon!
Back to top Go down
Antonio Carriedo

Antonio Carriedo

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Hihi~

I was wondering if I could make a sig ;u;

My posts seem kind of bland without AWESOME DECORATION.

;3;
Back to top Go down
http://xz0mx.livejournal.com
Toris Lorinaitis

Toris Lorinaitis

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 am

Hello~ one more question to ask~ (haha, I ask so much) are we allowed to rp in multiple threads at the same time? Some rp forums don't allow that, wondering if this one allows it. =3=

p/s: please edit this topic? http://aphhogwarts.my-rpg.com/outside-f9/quidditch-dressing-room-t19.htm haha, that now Toris is in Gryffindor~
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 am

Are all events that occur in the Common Room (for example) supposed to occur in that pre-created thread? In other words, we shouldn't make new threads for an RP in a location that already has a thread? *Can re-word this again if it still doesn't make sense*

Some self-specific questions~

I signed up for Seeker but I'm not shown on the the list. Are Seekers going to be picked some other way? I noticed that they are underlined (minus Gryffindor, which I assume is because Alfred is the Team Captain.)

And on the taken characters list, what does Lun mean?

Thanks. :3

*Will stop editing now* >>
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schaffhauser

Ludwig Schaffhauser

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:08 pm

I'm sorry for acting like such a noob, but I just have a quick question so I can avoid making a big mistake.

Now that my name's on the character list and my account's set up and everything, does that mean I can just pop into any topic (except the other houses' dorms and common rooms) and start playing immediately? Or is there something else I have to do first, like on another rp I've done where you have to do an ic introduction post?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mikkel Ødegård

Mikkel Ødegård

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Antonio Carriedo wrote:
Hihi~

I was wondering if I could make a sig ;u;

My posts seem kind of bland without AWESOME DECORATION.

;3;

Suuuuureeee~~~~
I won't specify a size, just don't make something tooooooo big, just... normal sig size and that's fine =)

Toris Lorinaitis wrote:
Hello~ one more question to ask~ (haha, I ask so much) are we allowed to rp in multiple threads at the same time? Some rp forums don't allow that, wondering if this one allows it. =3=

p/s: please edit this topic? http://aphhogwarts.my-rpg.com/outside-f9/quidditch-dressing-room-t19.htm haha, that now Toris is in Gryffindor~

At first, I thought it'd be okay, but I don't know.
I forgot to put that in the rules, but I think it'd be nice to RP in a topic at a time. And it'd be really cool if everyone could put a "[from XXXX]" at the beginning and a "[to YYYYYYY]" at the end...

I'll edit thatas soon as I finish this DX Sorry for disappearing!!!

Natalia Arlovskaya wrote:

Are all events that occur in the Common Room (for example) supposed to occur in that pre-created thread? In other words, we shouldn't make new threads for an RP in a location that already has a thread? *Can re-word this again if it still doesn't make sense*

Some self-specific questions~

I signed up for Seeker but I'm not shown on the the list. Are Seekers going to be picked some other way? I noticed that they are underlined (minus Gryffindor, which I assume is because Alfred is the Team Captain.)

And on the taken characters list, what does Lun mean?

Yes. I created the topics for the RP, so people wouldn't have to create more. =) So every game should occur there.
I will soon open Hogsmead for a four-day event. =)

I will fix that and put you as Seeker!!!

Lun? x3 That's ME!

Ludwig Schaffhauser wrote:

Now that my name's on the character list and my account's set up and everything, does that mean I can just pop into any topic (except the other houses' dorms and common rooms) and start playing immediately? Or is there something else I have to do first, like on another rp I've done where you have to do an ic introduction post?

You can start! \o/
There's no need to do IC introductions. ;D

*takes a deep breath* DONE o>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ   FAQ Empty

Back to top Go down

FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia @ Hogwarts :: OFF Talk :: Rules / Characters / FAQ-