Hetalia @ Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hetalia @ Hogwarts

Draco Dormiens...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Feliciano led Ludwig by the hand to the outside courtyard. He tried skipping and bouncing as he usually did, but for some reason his legs felt 'wobblier' than usual. He stopped in the middle of the flowery courtyard and finally let go of Ludwig's hand with a long stretch and a yawn.

"Here it is!!! Isn't it great???"  ̄ワ ̄

He turned opposite from Ludwig and looked around the courtyard and its surroundings. "I love it!! Sometimes...when I eat pasta here, I like to look at the light escaping through the cracks in the wall. Or-Or smell the really cool flowers and think about how I'm going to capture their color in my next painting!"

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schaffhauser

Ludwig Schaffhauser

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 pm

((Green!OOC - Back early after a long hiatus and the week from Hell!))

Ludwig tensed at the feeling of Feliciano's hand in his own, only daring to breathe as Feliciano released him. He stared at the courtyard. Somehow, he had never noticed the flowers before. How could he have been here for so long and not noticed the flowers? How could he have not noticed Feliciano?

"It's strange that I never took the time to notice such beatiful things before..." he muttered, not sure whether he was speaking about the flowers or the Italian standing opposite him.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 pm

((OOC: Welcome back!!! ^^ I'm so sorry you had a horrible week! D: I know how that can be! @_@ *high fives for making it!!*))

"Eh? You should, Ludwig! You should always take time to look at things! Its good for you! Ve~" Feliciano blushed and wondered if he was taking things too fast. But more than anything he wanted to know if Ludwig was the boy from his past. And if he wasn't...Feliciano knew he still had a wonderful new friend.

He noticed a particularly beautiful pocket of flowers and ran over to them while shouted to the tall Slytherin, "Wait there, Ludwig!!"

Feliciano bent over so his back was facing Ludwig and started picking the flowers. He spent a minute or two with his shoulders hunched trying to arrange them and then raced over to the German.

"Hey! Hey! Look!! Look!!! I made this!" He quickly flopped a string of flowers over Ludwig's head to form a crown. "Isn't it cool???"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schaffhauser

Ludwig Schaffhauser

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:46 pm

((OOC - I may have had a bad week, but rp-ing makes it all better!))

Ludwig blushed as Feliciano fitted a crown of flowers around his head. For a single moment, he was tempted to remove it. It was a threat to his masculinity that his father would not tolerate. But he kept the crown anyway. After all, his father wasn't here, and he himself didn't really mind it. Feliciano had made it.

"Yes, Feliciano, it is cool," he agreed, humoring the other. 'Cool' wasn't exactly the word he'd use, though. 'Cool' didn't seem right. 'Beautiful' maybe, but not 'cool'. "And what makes it even better is that you made it for me. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

((OOC: Yayy!! I'm glad!! Its always a nice break from the normal every day hub-bub! XD And omigosh! o.o I love how you write/portray Ludwig!<3 >w<))

"Your welcome, Ludwig!!!" Feliciano bounced. "My big brother, Lovino taught me how to make those when we were small. You should meet him one day!!!"

Then there was an awkward silence when Feliciano remembered why they were in the courtyard again. "...Ludwig...you don't really know how to kiss do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schaffhauser

Ludwig Schaffhauser

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:13 pm

((OOC - Thanks! Your compliments are very encouraging! And I love how you write Feli!))

Ludwig sighed. He had known this was coming. Feliciano, from what he could tell, may have the attention span of a fruit fly, but Ludwig had known he would remember the kiss. It wasn't as though he was opposed to it (but only to figure this whole thing out, mind you), it was that he had never kissed anyone before. And Feliciano had read him like an open book and seen that.

"You're right," he eventually replied, averting his eyes from Feliciano in his shame, "I...I have...never kissed before...and...I...I'm..." Scared was the word, but Ludwig didn't dare say it aloud.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm

"Ve...That's okay!! Everyone's got to start somewhere, right?" Feliciano's hair curl swung side to side in determination as he nodded.

He took Ludwig's hands again, "Its real easy, so don't worry, okay? Its like..Its like..um this!" Feliciano stood on his toes and chastely kissed Ludwig's cheek. "Its like that! Only on the lips! And you gotta close your eyes too!"

He patted Ludwig's hand fondly, "See? Easy, right?" Feliciano bit his lip and tried to avoid the burning, red sensation growing on his face as a result from kissing Ludwig's cheek. He giggled nervously and ended up hiccuping in between.

"Heheh, sorry!!! I guess I'm kinda...a bit...nervous too! hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schaffhauser

Ludwig Schaffhauser

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:28 pm

"Heh..." chuckled Ludwig. "I suppose you're right. Besides, if we're right, it's not even my first kiss!"

His face turned unimaginable shades of red again as Felicano leaned forward and kissed his cheek. He swallowed audibly, hoping Feliciano didn't notice how nervous he really was.

But, seeing Feliciano's anxiety, he realized that he wasn't the only one worried. He just had to be brave. So he took a deep breath and said, "It's all right, Feliciano. Don't be nervous."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 am

"Eh?" Feliciano's ears turned an inhuman shade of red when he heard Ludwig's voice. Just hearing him say those words made him feel more at ease. His heart still felt like he ran a marathon...but at least he felt more at ease about the situation.a "R-Right! Okay! T-Thank you, Ludwig...I'm not nervous now!! >Very Happy"

"O...Okay! I'm rrrrready....." Feliciano let his words flow out in slow motion. "Ah! Wait!!! Are my lips chapped or anything??? N-No? Okay! Yes! I'm not nervous! P-Please kiss me when you're ready!!!!" He squinted his eyes shut and held his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schaffhauser

Ludwig Schaffhauser

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Ludwig was comforted slightly by Feliciano's display of nervousness. It made the whole thing less...nerve-wracking. Not that he wasn't still nervous.

"Um...all right..." he muttered, seeing that Feliciano was ready for the long-awaited kiss. He took a deep breath, leaned forward, and pressed his lips to Feliciano's before he could lose his nerve.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm

"!!!" Although Feliciano was expecting the kiss he couldn't help but be surprised.

Every person kisses differently. As an Italian, his people were known for their love, and he was equipped with a little knowledge on the subject of kissing. Some people are rough, some are sloppy--and some are like drinking something smooth. The right kiss can even display exactly how someone feels.

Ludwig's kiss was cautious. It was careful and searching...and Feliciano could feel the uncertainty. For the first second, Feliciano's arms hung lifeless from his shoulders, but then he let his arms rest around Ludwig's shoulders to let him know he was doing okay. He clasped his fingers together behind Ludwig's neck and tried to stop smiling between his mouth. Everything felt too familiar.

Feliciano was back in the meadow. It was years ago. He could smell the distant smoke coming from houses over the hills, but all he cared about was the feeling of that boy's hand in his. He could hear those last words...telling him he was leaving. And then he was back in the kiss. That kiss. This kiss. Feliciano knew what was coming next. The boy was going to leave him. He was going to leave and never come back.

Feliciano held onto Ludwig tighter and willed the kiss to last longer, but instead he suddenly pushed himself away. He didn't realize his cheeks were so wet from tears. When did I start crying?
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schaffhauser

Ludwig Schaffhauser

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 am

As soon as his lips touched Feliciano's, he felt it. He felt the memories pounding into his brain, filling him with joy and sorrow and a million other emotions he couldn't seem to identify. But the memory itself was sad. That he knew.

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving.

Ludwig felt Feliciano's arms loop around his neck, and he pulled the small Italian closer, holding him tightly.

I have to become stronger, but when I do I'll be back for sure!

But he didn't come back. His train crashed, and he almost died. He cursed himself for not remembering, not coming back to the one person who loved him most in the world.

No matter how many years go by, I'll always love you more than anyone in the world!

That's right. He had. He had...loved Feliciano. He'd been in love. So that was what it felt like. Joyful, but painful. Bittersweet.

Ludwig felt almost disappointed as Feliciano pulled away and began to sob. What happened? Did I do something wrong? he wondered as he wiped away his own tears. When had he began crying, too?

"Feliciano, what's wrong?" he cried, reaching out for the Italian.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:53 pm

"Eh?" Feliciano hiccuped, "No! No! Don't worry, Ludwig! Don't cry too!!" He sniffed and used his hand to wipe tears from of Ludwig's confused face.

"Nothings wrong," Feliciano smiled with wet eyes, "I'm just so happy...I knew it was you. I'm...so happy..." He repeated himself and let his forehead touch Ludwig's. He started laughing, "Look how silly we are. Crying...hahahaha There's nothing for us to cry about. Your kiss is the same as it was years ago. I really missed it...Ve...You...are that boy."

Feliciano stepped away as his heart drummed louder in his ears. His face flushed as he wondered what was next. He would have never guessed something this monumental would happen to him when he woke up that morning. Feliciano wondered if Ludwig enjoyed the kiss...and if he wanted to pick up where they left off years ago...If they did, things would have to start out slow, of course, but Feliciano knew whatever they had between them was worth it. But...if Ludwig didn't enjoy the kiss and he just wanted to remain friends, Feliciano knew he would also be content being near the boy he cares about...even if Ludwig didn't feel the same way.

Feliciano smiled to himself. At least I can always remember this kiss...whenever I feel lonely.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schaffhauser

Ludwig Schaffhauser

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:37 pm

((OOC - Hey, I posted my reply at the LJ roleplay! Yay! We have relocated!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia @ Hogwarts :: Castle and Surroundings :: Outside-
Jump to: