Hetalia @ Hogwarts

Draco Dormiens...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Quidditch Field

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Kiku chuckled at Feliciano's story. He shivered a bit as he stared at the owl and straightened up when he realized that Feliciano asked a question. "I'm sorry. I was day dreaming a bit. Can you repeat the question Feliciano-san?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:16 pm

"That's okay, Kiku! I do that all the time!! I just thought it was cool you had a kitty and wondered what 'Sakura' meant and if it was Japanese?"

Feliciano stretched and cracked his neck side to side as Pasta seemed to do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Kiku nodded. "It is Japanese. It means 'Cherry Blossom'. " Kiku smiled at Feliciano's and Pasta's actions. "You and your owl are so alike. It's like he's your other self in owl form." Kiku shivered as a wind blew through the area. He wrapped his thin jacket closer and stood up to stamp his feet.
"We should get back inside. It's getting colder."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 am

"Ehh? Really?? hahaha Thanks, Kiku!!! I hope I can meet Sakura sometime!" Feliciano followed suit with Kiku and stood up as Pasta flopped onto his shoulder.

Feliciano nodded, "Good idea! Its better to be warm and comfy! Oh...almost forgot my painting..." He picked up his canvas and smiled at Kiku.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:16 pm

ooc: Where do you wanna go to?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 am

ooc: hrmmmnnn...We could go to the owlery? (but then Kiku isn't too fond of owls so maybe not XD) Hogsmead? Room of Requirement? Hmmm Or we could go visit Kiku's cat? X3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:28 pm

ooc:... MAI KATO!! *Engrish ftw*
Alright! I'll make a thread in Ravenclaw room. Watch for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:12 pm

ooc: LOL! I nearly died with laughter when I saw how you titled the thread. XD It was so cute! hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Héderváry

PostSubject: New Day   Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:16 am

It was awfully quiet out on the Quidditch Field and, although that unnerved her a tad, Elizabeth continued on, readying her broom. Class had been busy as of late and she was dying to get flying again. It had been ages and a part of her knew if she didn't, she'd never hear the end of it from their captain.

She kicked up off the ground, practicing a few easy circuits around the field, getting to know it again. Last year, she swore she could go round the place blindfolded but now she wasn't as sure. Being a seeker required quick moves, highly trained reflexes and keen eyes. While some though it best to focus solely on the snitch, Elizabeth felt it equally important to be aware of what was around her. A certain incident involving bludgers and Gilbert Beilschmidt had taught her that.

As she darted around on her broom, practicing her sharp turns at higher speed (because those were always crucial in a chase and in evasive maneuvers) she scanned the area around her, wondering where everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Field
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3