Hetalia @ Hogwarts

Draco Dormiens...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Quidditch Field

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:44 pm

"Cool!!! Japan! I always wanted to go to Japan and taste their food!"

Italy put his index finger up to his lips as he began a strange thinking process. "Hrmm....." He hunched over as his brows furled in deep concentration.

Suddenly he popped out of thought and smiled, "Yes! I do return to Italy! How did you know I was Italian?" Feliciano grinned "Could you tell by how smooth am I with the ladies? Or maybe my love of pasta???"

Feliciano took a deep breath and continued,"But when I was a kid I used to live in Austria for awhile, so sometimes I go back and forth from Austria to Italy to visit everyone! Its really fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:06 pm

"Austria? I've always wanted to go there one day. Is it really beautiful?" Kiku asked. "But I could tell that you were from Italy by your accent and name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oooh! Yeah! Its very beautiful! I've painted it a couple times because I couldn't resist! I have a lot of those paintings somewhere at my house...but one of my older brothers who lives in France still hasn't given some of them back..." Feliciano giggled.

"Eh?? Really? I have an accent? Wow!! I bet I sound really weird, huh?" For some reason he found this particularly funny and laughed really hard for awhile.

When Feliciano had finally caught his breath he held his sides and tried to continue, "Mmmn...You're really fun to be around, Kiku! So...you're parents sent you here to learn about different cultures? What did you learn so far?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Kiku tried not to look at at Feliciano when he lost it in laughter. He really did... but he failed horribly as he grimaced. But he thought for while at the question. "Uh... I learned that European food is a many varied thing. But I don't like their food. And I've also learned that Europeans don't learn any languages that aren't from Europe."

"But why are you here? It seems weird that you would go to a different country for school. Don't you have one in Italy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Embarassed "You're going to think my reason is kind of stupid..." Feliciano got more serious as he sighed and bit his lip.

Feliciano spoke slowly as looked into his unfinished painting,"You see...a long time ago when I lived in Austria...there was someone really special to me. Eh...ah...That person used to talk a lot about going to Hogwarts... But it was really sad because we never really told each other how much we cared until they left suddenly. So...instead of going to school in Italy, I went here to see if I could find them one day."

The Italian let his fingers feel the dried paint on his canvas,"Heh, its been five years now...and I still haven't found that person...Its silly but..."

"I still haven't given up!" Feliciano smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Kiku nodded. "I don't think that it's stupid. I envy you for having a drive in your life at least. Heck, I don't even know what to do when I actually have responsibility." He turned away to look at the Quidditch pitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:19 am

Feliciano patted Kiku on the back, "What kind of responsibility?" :O

"You seem like the type of person to have a lot of responsibility!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 pm

"The usual responsibilities. Take care of your family, get a well paying job, marry and have grandkids. Those types of things." Kiku laughed at bit at Feliciano's assumption. "Not really. My Host Family here doesn't let me help out around the house when I'm there so I read. Until I turn 18, I don't have anything to do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 pm

"Ve~ But, Kiku!!! What happens when you want to go on an adventure?! You can't have grandkids yet!!! If you don't have an adventure first then you won't have any cool stories to tell your grandkids!!! D;" Feliciano quickly rose to his feet with determination.

"Hey, hey! Let's go on an adventure, Kiku!!! >:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

"An adventure? What kind of adventures do you expect a 16 year old to do?" Kiku stuttered out. "It's fine if I don't go on adventure. Living in a different country without your family for months is already an adventure." Kiku stood up and stretched his sore muscles.
"Can we change the subject please? I'm getting a slight headache." Kiku rubbed his forehead and stared at the flags on the Quidditch field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:32 am

=__= "Awww okay...." Feliciano sat down again and noticed Kiku was staring at the flags on the Quidditch field. He wondered to himself if they had a nice, big white flag just in case one of the teams wanted to surrender. Feliciano made a mental note to go sew one himself when he got back to the Hufflepuff dorms that night. Feliciano smiled to himself as he dreamed of giving each one of his friends a pretty white flag to wave in emergencies. 'Maybe that will make Kiku feel better!' Feliciano thought. Even though the Italian wasn't very good at reading situations, he had a feeling Kiku was feeling anxious, nervous or--something... Or perhaps Feliciano was wrong; he had mistakenly tried to guess people's feelings before.

He tilted his head, "Are you supposed to be practicing now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:42 pm

"I'm supposed to be practicing but all the school brooms have been borrowed and I don't want to use my money to buy a new one. My old one is supposed to be here soon." Kiku smiled a bit before shook his head.
"But what about you? What do you do after school besides art?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 pm

"Eh? I hope you get your broom soon, Kiku!" The corners of Feliciano's mouth grinned.

Next he reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of note paper. He un-crumpled it and smoothed the wrinkles away from the paper to reveal a hand drawn map of Hogwarts. Feliciano pointed at the kitchens on the map.

"See there? At night, sometimes I go to the kitchens and talk with the house elves! And-And sometimes they let me make pasta with them! They're real small, but super nice!!"

He scanned the map again with his finger and let it stop at the Hufflepuff dormitory.

Feliciano giggled to himself, "Here. Ah...There's a portrait of a fat lady and she's always asking for the password. I like to talk to her too...and then...I go behind the portrait and take a siesta on this really weird looking chair..."

"Oh! And here's where I hide from the Fat Friar's ghost, Nearly Headless Nick, The Grey Lady, and the Bloody Baron...And Peeves too...They're so scary!!!" He tapped his finger on the drawing where there was minuscule space next to a gargoyle statue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Kiku's eyes widened a bit when he heard about Feliciano's wanderings. "We're not supposed to go outside of our dorms at night. What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 am

Feliciano scratched the back of his head, "Eh heheheh Its fun, Kiku! ̄ワ ̄ As long as you don't get caught and know the right places to hide...I've been caught before...but that's usually when I'm taking a siesta in a strange place..."

Feliciano blinked and suddenly turned towards Kiku, "Ne,ne! Kiku, have you ever been to the seventh floor before? There's this really strange place! Its right across from a painting of Barnabas the Balmy trying to teach trolls ballet! One day I was real sleepy...and I was looking for a place take my siesta. I forgot the password to get in the Hufflepuff dormitory, and I just happened to be there in the seventh floor. I kept pacing back and fourth trying to think of a place to sleep when all of a sudden a door appeared!!!"

The Italian began waving his hands excitedly, "And-and when I opened the door there was a big sofa for me to sleep on!"

"But...after I woke up and left the room, I turned around the door wasn't there anymore!!!" =___=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:23 pm

"A coming and going room?" Kiku asked, his head tilted slightly. "I think I heard of that before. Across from Barnabas you say?" Kiku thought and shrugged slightly.
"If I remember correctly, it's called 'the Room of Requirement'." Kiku shook his head. "I might be wrong though. Should we go investigate the room next time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 pm

"Wow!! You know what its called, Kiku???" Feliciano eyed Kiku once again with admiration.

"Yeah! Yeah! Let's investigate!!! It'll be fun with you! I wonder if we can make it appear again!"

Feliciano cocked his head to the side and put his hand over Kiku's forehead, "But...what about your headache?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Kiku shivered underneath Feliciano's cool hand and pulled away. It wasn't like he enjoyed that! He was just cold from the wind blowing, that's all. "My head is doing better, thank you. And I would be glad to spend a day of 'Adventure' with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Feliciano smiled, "Hee hee...You know, Kiku. You can be pretty cute sometimes!"

The Italian excitedly bounced, "Who should we take with us?? Do you know anyone we could adventure with??? The more people have the more fun it'll be, I bet!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Kiku shook his head and blushed heavily. "I'm not cute. Not at all. Cute is Hello Kitty and I'm not Hello Kitty. But for an adventure, I'd suggest we get people not from our houses. It'll promote inter-house relationships."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:18 pm

"Ehh? But, you don't have to be Hello Kitty to be cute, Kiku! Boys can be cute too! ...At least that's what I was told when I was small!" Feliciano giggled.

"Yeah!! We should definitely invite people from other houses too! Hmmmn...Kim-chan is in Hufflepuff like me...you're in Ravenclaw...Ludwig is in Slytherin...we need a Gryffindor!!! Do you know any Gryffindors, Kiku? :O" Feliciano scratched his head in wonder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:41 pm

"I've heard about a boy in Gryffindor named Alfred. He's supposed to be a 'Hero' of some sort. I think that we should invite him too. He'd have fun." Kiku shook his head. "But I don't know anybody else. Should we get 2 from each house to just even it out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yeah! Yeah! I've heard of him too!! If he's a hero...I bet he'd love to adventure with us! And if we could find at least two of each house that'd be cool too! My cousin and his best friend are in Slytherin! ^^"

Suddenly Feliciano began to look around himself. He searched underneath where he sat, behind him, and in the sky. "Pasta???? Pasta!! Where are you???" He whistled loudly and called out once more

The Italian sat down satisfied after shouting into the sky, "Sorry! I just tried to call my owl! His name is Pasta! Isn't it cool??? He's kind of pudgy so it might take him awhile to fly here...but I thought we could owl some of the people we'll invite when the time comes. Plus I wanted to show you my pet! heheh  ̄ワ ̄"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 pm

"You name your owl Pasta? That's an... unusual name. At least he won't be confused with the other owls' names. Is he tamed?" Kiku asked, quietly looking around in search of the owl. He would never admit it, but he was a little bit... nervous around owls. They were big, heavy and left TONS of things for him to clean up!
"I have a cat. Her name is Sakura. What kind of owl is Pasta?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:56 pm

As soon as Kiku finished his sentence a small, plump bird tumbled onto Feliciano's lap. He stroked Pasta's feathers, "She's an Athene Noctua. They're really small but I think they're cute!! And yes! She's very tamed."

Feliciano watched Pasta lazily perch itself on his lap, "Maybe she's too tamed...But when I first saw her she kinda reminded me of myself so I had to take care of her! She's great with delivering small letters and packages, but sometimes she takes naps on the way so it takes awhile for them to get there...She eats a lot too, so she's nice and plump. Oh! And there was this one time she tried to eat my curl! hahaha That really hurt though...T__T"

"You have a kitty, Kiku? That's so cute!! I love cats! Sakura...? What does Sakura mean? Is it Japanese?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Field   

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Field
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next